JOB ID: 10291 (Java Developer)
10 Bits LLC, an Irving, Texas-based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Java Developer.
Job duties include:
- Work on day-to-day tasks using java and spring framework and report the same at the stand-up meetings.
- interact with business analyst, product owners on a day-to-day basis to better understand requirements and work towards achieving the
- Desired output and actively participate in the daily stand-up meetings to give an update of where things are and discuss future work
- work with different spring frameworks develop the web services with rest and soap architecture.
- Proper error handling and information logs are maintained to handle the errors using logging framework.
- work with hibernate framework that relates java objects with database entities to store/maintain the data on oracle database.
- write efficient sql queries for underlying oracle database operations for high performance to retrieve or update user data.batch jobs help us in processing the high-volume user data with minimum or no human interaction.
- work with bitbucket as a version control repository to manage the source code and development projects.
- work with build and deploy tool like jenkins which manages the deployment of the application once developed.
- write unit tests using junit framework to the code that was developed using java and other backend frameworks and karma tests to test.The code developed for user interface.
- work on the junit test cases to make sure that each line/unit of code developed is work per the expected output and there by helps us to Catch the errors in early stages of development.
- work on incident tickets on timely manner to help the users with issues being reported for the application we developed once delivered to
- End users. Also maintain proper documentation using confluence application and keep track of work using tracking tool jira.
- Participate in meetings such as stand ups, sprint planning, sprint refinement, retro meetings and discuss on application with team and Product owners.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, IT or related. Send resume to email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.