10 Bits LLC, an Irving, TX based IT Services Firm has multiple openings for
JOB ID 11072: Java Developer.
Job duties include:
- Work on day-to-day tasks using java and spring framework and report the same at the stand-up meetings.
- Interact with business analyst, product owners on a day-to-day basis to better understand requirements and work towards achieving the desired output and actively participate in the daily stand-up meetings to give an update of where things are and discuss future work strategies.
- Work with different spring frameworks develop the web services with rest and soap architecture.
- Work with hibernate framework that relates java objects with database entities to store/maintain the data on oracle database.
- Write efficient sql queries for underlying oracle database operations for high performance to retrieve or update user data.
- Work with bitbucket as a version control repository to manage the source code and development projects.
- Work with build and deploy tool like jenkins which manages the deployment of the application once developed.
- Write unit tests using junit framework to the code that was developed using java and other backend frameworks and karma tests to test
- Work on the junit test cases to make sure that each line/unit of code developed is work per the expected output and there by helps us to
- Work on incident tickets on timely manner to help the users with issues being reported
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engg or related. Salary ranges between $101,192.00 to $105,000.00/year. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.