Job duties include:
- Design and develop MACOS and Android desktop applications using Cocoa/Objective C/Swift/ Android SDK
- Designing UI with auto layout, storyboards, and size classes.
- Designing various architectural patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.
- Swift programming & iOS multithreading programming such as MVC3 and MV2 for native development.
- Develop Augmented Reality applications.
- Fixing application bugs using XCode debugging tools,
- Testing and resolving application bottlenecks using Xcode Unit Testing and UI testing practices
- Understanding of Source Code Control (Preferred – GIT) and maintenance
- Calling REST API with XML and JSON Responses
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engg, Engg Electric or related.
Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID.
Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.